The Accountant will be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, reconciling inventory and calculating tax payments and returns on all the company line of businesses.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Faustina Holdings Limited is a holdings company with business interests in different fields. Faustina Holdings Limited is currently setting up a rooftop restaurant and bar in its establishment in Embakasi, Nairobi to be completed by end of September 2020. The company is in urgent need of the listed personnel below to help in setting up and running the restaurant and accommodation facilities. Qualified persons as per the below requirements kindly forward their CVs.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information on all the company business lines.
• Document and verify financial transactions by entering account information from all the line cash points.
• Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information, and preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports on the company’s business line.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guide accounting clerical staff(cashiers) by coordinating activities and answering questions
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
• Secure financial information by completing database backups: cloud storage.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions from the inventory and store controller.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Provide technical support and advice on management regarding the financial health of the company.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures as needed.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
• Provide input into department's goal setting process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Plan, assign and review finance staff’s work
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Communicate effectively with clients on payments.
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
• Communicate with the Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
• Education level: Must be a registered CPA, a bachelor’s degree in commerce accounting option from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
• Experience: A minimum of 5 years experience.
• Specific skills.
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Reporting Research Results
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management
• Basic Math
• Planning and Organizing
• Scheduling and Monitoring
• Communication Skills
• Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
LOCATION: Embakasi Nairobi.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.