The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the accounting and financial data is collated and keyed in the relevant company software and safeguarding compliance with the accounting and finance guidelines.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Do you want to work for a world-class company? Do you possess outstanding qualifications? Our company is the first growing SME looking to hire urgently the following position to be based in Nairobi: -
You will report and be responsible to the Senior Accountant and/or any other person placed in a position of authority, on all matters pertaining to their duties.
Key responsibilities include:
• You will be required to analyse large and complex data sets of the accounting and finance departments.
• You will communicate analytical findings and results to non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner
• Acquiring and collecting raw data from various sources and processing them into meaningful information for purposes of finance and accounting.
• Cleaning, organizing, and formatting raw data to ensure it is suitable for analysis
• Preparations of reports and visualizations based on the raw data, using software such as excel
• Creating reports and dashboards that are accurate, insightful, and easy to understand, with a focus on delivering actionable insights to the senior accountant
• Ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the data in the reports
• Staying up to date on the latest data acquisition and data preparation techniques, software, and research in the field
• Any other responsibility that shall be assigned to you by the Senior accountant or management.
Education & Experience
• A Diploma or Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics
• At least 5 years of proven experience as an Accounts Assistant is desirable
• Member of the relevant finance board
• Thorough understanding of finance and accounting data
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering required reports
• Accounts Assistants should have a good understanding of accounting software SAGE or Quickbooks also an added advantage if has a CPA or equivalent
• Computer literacy
Key skills & competencies
• Excellent communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.