The Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the above position.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
13. Assistant Social Development Officer II, JOB GROUP 'H' - 1 (One) POST.
Duties and Responsibilities
i. Working with communities and self-help groups to identify their social economic need.
ii. Guiding communities to identify and mobilise local resources for the implementation of development projects.
iii. Mainstreaming disability in programmes and projects;
iv. Training communities and groups on livelihood projects
v. Registering persons with disabilities, poor and vulnerable individuals for social development programmes
vi. Collecting data on accessibilities on opportunities for men and women
vii. Liaising with local communities and other development agencies in implementing community development programmes;
viii. Mobilizing communities for the implementation of their developments programmes and projects;
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: -
i. Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Community Development, Project Development/Management, Social Work, Sociology, Social Development, Psychology Gender and Development, Counselling, Tourism, Health and Community Development, Entrepreneurship, Business Administration/ Management/ or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution,
ii. Certificate in Computer Applications Skills from a recognized institution.
Terms of service: P&P
How to apply
Details of all the vacancies can be accessed on our website www.murang’a.go.ke Applicants should apply online using the link http://apply.muranga.go.ke/ on or before close of business on 11TH January 2023
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
• Any Form of Canvassing Shall Lead to Automatic Disqualification.
• Women, Minorities and Persons Living with Disabilities are Encouraged to Apply.
• Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Required to Produce Their Original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, Clearance And Other Relevant Documents In Support Of Their Applications.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured