Post graduate degree from recognized university
- Minimum Qualification: Masters
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Actively be involved in the preparation and presentation of proposals for new markets
- Organizes events to keep clients updated on sector developments
- Generates innovative solutions to address the clients' needs
- Liaises with other departments heads and partners to maximize market opportunities
- Managing and tracking key client portfolio and work streams
- Assists the partner and director in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- Ensures key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with timely
- Monitor the work of audit team and professional experts
- Perform quality control reviews on audit work papers and audit files in a timely manner to ensure quality delivered
- Determines that all audit deliverables reflect the work performed, meet required and standards
- Finalizes draft reports to management
- Acts as the key contact for client day-to-day queries
- Follows through on any concerns regarding an audit assignment with the audit partner
- Ensures assignment profitability is balances with risk mitigation
- Adheres to the firm’s risk management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual and advising junior staff on application of procedures
- Plans and co-ordinates all aspects of audit planning, including staffing requirements
- Efficient and effective management of audit teams on specific assignments
- Drives trainings to audit teams to enhance quality of deliverables
- Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
- Ability to manage/monitor teams working physically or virtually
- Leading and executing internal audits, including focus on financial, operational, compliance, anti-fraud, and regulatory risk.
- Helping the department’s Director and Partner design audit programs that target high-risk areas in the Client controls, systems, and processes.
- Identifying, drafting, and presenting practical recommendations for internal audit and senior leaders to consider and assisting in the preparation of written audit reports to document findings.
- Regular engagement with management in key business processes and functions to proactively identify and mitigate risk of non-compliance with rules, laws and regulations.
- Execute anti-fraud, bribery, and corruption transactional monitoring.
- Recommendation of control enhancements, both proactively and in response to internal control deficiencies identified.
- Meet with key business leaders as a part of Internal Audit’s risk assessment to identify compliance risks and mitigating actions.
- Provide support for investigations as required, including remedial action and control improvement in response.
- Track the status of all internal and external audit recommendations and associated implementation of remediation and process improvement opportunities
- Executes testing including inquiry and examination of documentation to corroborate that implementation of remediation and control improvement opportunities was effective.
- Assist and perform any other duties and responsibilities bestowed upon by Director/Partner.
- Post graduate degree from recognized university.
- A bachelor’s degree from recognized university.
- Certifications in Internal Audit such as Certified Internal Auditor
- Member of a recognized Institute of Internal Auditors
- Over 8 years of experience in audit and assurance services in a recognized audit firm
- Over 5 years of experience in Internal Audit and Risk services
- Over 3 years’ experience as Audit Manager, Internal Audit and Risk in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 audit firm.
- Experience and evidence of business development
- Demonstrated focus on quality and strong awareness and management of risk
- Ability to manage, motivate and lead capacity of work effectively within a team
- Excellent ICT, interpersonal, supervisory and communication skills
Competitive advantage requirements:
The following expertise is considered a distinct advantage:
· Demonstrated experience in working in hardship zones and countries
· Good written and verbal communication skills in foreign languages such as French, Portuguese, Arabic
· Experience in financial analysis and data analytics.
We will provide commensurate remuneration, opportunities to learn, job satisfaction and challenging game changing assignments.
Candidates who are self-motivated, energetic, articulate, expressive team players are invited to apply for this position. Additionally, availability to start immediately will have an extra advantage.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV, cover letter stating expected remuneration via Apply Now
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.