Make specific treatment recommendations based on a client’s individual needs
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Are you a certificate holder and a skilled beauty therapist? Our client in the beauty industry is looking for you. A person who is passionate about beauty has the ability to perform a wide variety of beauty treatments, facial and skincare specifically. Must have excellent people skills and be able to answer questions and fulfill the client's needs.
Beauty Therapist Responsibilities:
• Interview clients to assess their beauty needs.
• Make specific treatment recommendations based on a client’s individual needs.
• Perform a wide variety of beauty therapies, including skin treatments and facials.
• Manage your appointment scheduling.
• Answer clients’ questions about beauty products and care routines.
• Perform administrative tasks like scheduling appointments, cleaning, and inventory management.
Beauty Therapist Requirements:
• Certificate in beauty therapy.
• At least 1 year’s experience in the same field.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Knowledge of and ability to perform a wide variety of beauty treatments.
• Willingness to work flexible hours to meet the demands of our clients.
• Previous experience in the beauty industry is a must.
• A valid license to practice beauty therapy is an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.