Department/Group: Bread Sales Department
Role and Responsibilities
- Selling baked goods and responsible for taking orders, answering to customer inquiries, handling complaints, and assisting in other duties as advised daily, thereby increasing the daily volume of units above set targets and budgets.
- Evaluate, Measure and Report on the progress and deviations of sales status on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Increases sales effectiveness by ensuring the taking right orders
- Maintains quality service to clients by enforcing organization standards and procedures
- Build and enhance company image with collaborating with customers, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Coordinates sales efforts with all departments, PRODUCTION- Packaging and Dispatch. SELLING- Marketing, Distribution/Delivery, Orders, Creditors. TRANSPORT- Vehicles, Routes.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Tertiary qualification Credit Control required.
- Qualifications in Sales and Marketing would be advantageous
- At least 3 years in a clerical position.
- Proficient in office administration, computer literacy on advance level.
- Excellent telephone skills and conflict resolutions skills. Must be able to keep an angry customer happy that his/her problem is being attended to.
- Communicate successfully in both written and verbal format in the English language.