- • Implement business strategies in the region to deliver sales targets and growth
• Drive performance against the set objectives in areas of Revenue growth, Customer Experience and Satisfaction, Cost control, Operational Risk Mitigation.
• Actively drive new business generation, seeking new clients, new markets and opportunities
• Understand the local market in the assigned region with focus on business drivers and issues that will impact on sales performance of the branch in the region
• Identify business improvement opportunities and make recommendations to Management.
• Provide direction to the branch team on Retail Sales Performance objectives in the region prioritizing on initiatives that drive business performance and translate into business revenue growth.
• Monitor performance to ensure sales targets are on track for the entire sales team at the branch.
• Ensure all end of day reconciliations and reports are completed within the ERP system.
• Align operations are in compliance with set Company standards, policies & procedures.
Required Qualifications and Experience• Diploma/ University degree in Business field. Additional qualification in ICT will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years sales experience in sales & marketing within ICT industry.
• Result oriented with proven sales track record.
• Good working knowledge with a Point of Sale system.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills.
• Strong Analytical Skills.
• Mature, self-driven professional with high level of integrity.