Call Center Agent - Remote
Customer Service & Support
Our remote call center agents receive a high volume of outbound calls (approximately 200+ per day) via a dialer system. They build rapport, qualify and transfer prospective customers to licensed agents for Medicare and Life Insurance plans
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:1 year
Full Job Description
Description:This position is 100% Remote!
Do you desire work-life balance, high earning potential and to belong to a world class working culture? Are you passionate, results driven and want to work in an environment where integrity is of the utmost importance? If this peaks your interest, apply now for Digital Market Media! We are seeking experienced Call Center Agents with a knack for high volume, fast paced telemarketing and cold calling.
Digital Marketing Media is a leader in Pay-Per-Call Marketing and Lead Generation. We connect through our exceptional company culture, and celebrate successes related to both our personal and professional lives. We are a WORK FAMILY!
We are proud to offer the following unique perks to our team members:
- FULLY PAID FUN AND INTERACTIVE TRAINING WEEK!!
- 100% remote work environment that provides the flexibility to enjoy your life and time.
- Enjoy paid time off benefits (vacation, sick, holiday, and employee birthdays).
- 401k with company match. 100% vested after 90 days!
- State-of-the-art health care plan with first dollar coverage for doctors.
- Gravie Pay: Interest free loans for unexpected medical expenses and even veterinary bills.
- Peer-Fit services including cardio, HIIT, yoga, pilates, meditation, dance and barre classes, as well as nutrition guides, meal plans, fitness courses/challenges, and more!
- Mental health care services.
- TelaDoc services.
- Rapid career advancement opportunities.
- Daily and weekly sales competitions and prizes!
- First shift part-time and full-time schedules available.
- Weekends are available but not required!
Our remote call center agents receive a high volume of outbound calls (approximately 200+ per day) via a dialer system. They build rapport, qualify and transfer prospective customers to licensed agents for Medicare and Life Insurance plans. The ideal candidate would have the ability to thrive in high volume, fast paced environment as well as meet KPI goals.
High earning potential!
- Average performing agents earn $17.50 - $25+ per hour with a base hourly rate and uncapped commissions and bonus incentives.
- Top performing agents earn $30+ per hour with a base hourly rate and uncapped commissions and bonus incentives.
- Experience in high volume inbound/outbound, sales, telemarketing and/or cold calling is required
- Strong verbal communication and computer system navigation skills are required
- Dependability a MUST
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to work in a remote environment a must
- Reliable, high-speed internet (Minimum - 50 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload)
- The latest stable version of Google Chrome browser
- Laptop or PC - 2.7 GHZ Dual core, or 2.0 GHZ Quad core, 4GB RAM or better
- USB wired headset with noise cancellation and mute option
- Quiet workspace
- Webcam and/or phone with self-facing camera capability
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured