Company Secretary-Part Time
• To provide guidance to the company directors and staff relating to legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
• To draft company meeting resolutions and maintain resolution register
• Filing annual statutory returns
• Keeping updates on regulatory and statutory changes and policies that might affect the company.
• Registration of share certificates of customers / shareholders and maintaining records.
• To Convene, manage and service annual general meetings (AGMs) and Directors board meetings-creating agendas, recording and circulating minutes.
• Taking minutes of external and internal meetings and keeping records.
• Maintaining and updating the register and associated contacts of members.
• Advising and training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
• Follow-through to ensure that decisions of the board of directors are implemented.
• Implementing procedures or workflow systems to help ensure good management of the organisation in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 system.
• Participate in internal audit of the procedures and administration.
• Writing reports.
• Manage the historical library of the company documentation
• Work with the estate management division to improve the SOPs of the PLCs Consultant will work 3 times a week.
• KASNEB - Certified Public Secretaries
• Registered member - Certified Public Secretaries Board.
• Registered Member of the Institute of Certified Secretaries in Kenya
• Bachelor's degree in Law.