Customer Success Manager
Customer Service & Support
3+ years experience in a customer success or sales role at a technology company Experience exceeding net revenue retention goals
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
PlaybookUX is looking for a Customer Success Manager who will drive growth and client adoption.
Reporting directly to the CEO and Co-founder, you’ll be a key player in driving projects that will help PlaybookUX scale, achieve renewal targets, and radically improve the customer experience.
We’re a fully remote team so we’re looking for someone who thrives in this environment.
As their main point of contact, our enterprise customers will lean on you to provide best practices and help them achieve their research goals through the use of PlaybookUX.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding net revenue retention (NRR) and product usage goals
- Develop long-term relationships with our most important enterprise customers
- Responsible for continuous training and communication with enterprise customers via email and Zoom
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Work closely with the sales teams to lead and execute the sales handoff and onboarding process
- Manage end-to-end renewal process and negotiations
- Pioneer product adoption
- Responsible for deeply understanding customer needs and translating that into actionable feedback for the product team
- Monitor the health and sentiment of your customer portfolio
- Conduct webinars to engage customers
- 3+ years experience in a customer success or sales role at a technology company
- Experience exceeding net revenue retention goals
- Track record of pioneering customer adoption and product usage
- Experience managing and executing an onboarding process
- You believe in doing right by the customer – a successful customer is getting continuous value from the product
- Experience leading renewal negotiations
- You diligently engage and reflect on feedback and failure because you know there is always something to learn from an interaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Friendly, engaging, and an incredible communicator
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple language that can be easily understood by customers
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives
- Based in the United States
- Value working remotely and thrive in that environment
- You’re excited to join a growing startup
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured