Customer Success Manager
Customer Service & Support
You either have 3+ years working directly with creators or a company in a community management role, or you have 3+ years of experience in SaaS customer success working with small-to-large business customers to drive product adoptions, expansion and retention.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- You’ll be passionate about building relationships, helping our clients succeed in building an engaging community, and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor along their journey.
- You'll maintain ownership of a book of enterprise-plan customers, intentionally developing new relationships while also supporting existing customers to drive adoption and retention.
- Intentionally develop new relationships with existing customers to understand their goals, and consult on best ways to achieve them using Circle to drive adoption and retention across your book of customers.
- Analyze customer usage across your customer list to identify risks and opportunities, then take ownership of designing and executing engagement campaigns to action them.
- Communicate thoughtfully with your clients and internal stakeholders to ensure prompt answers that can be understood by both technical and non-technical recipients.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Circle platform, and make recommendations on how customers can use it to accelerate their desired outcomes.
- Partner closely with other internal stakeholders to share feedback & experiences that help us improve our entire customer experience.
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
- You either have 3+ years working directly with creators or a company in a community management role, or you have 3+ years of experience in SaaS customer success working with small-to-large business customers to drive product adoptions, expansion and retention.
- You have directly contributed to outreach and engagement initiatives designed to engage customers/members, and can speak to specific projects & outcomes.
- You're driven & process-oriented. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support the customer, the team, and Circle. You’re able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails, to leading a product training, to meeting with the Product team about an upcoming feature.
- You are a team player, with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team. When you find playbooks that work, you’ll teach others and champion wider adoption.
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- You’re resourceful. You may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them.
- You're a self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias to action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You’re able to hone in on granular details and also take a step back to understand the larger strategy and philosophy of how and why decisions are made.
- You have experience leveraging product usage data in your approach to engaging, expanding and prioritizing your accounts.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured