We are looking for Debt Collection Agents. Experience as a Debt Collector or Customer Service/Sales Agent is an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
1. The role holder will be required to contact & notify customers of details of their
Calling & visiting customers to negotiate payment for overdue accounts /arrange repayment plans/schedules.
2. Sending reminders/follow-ups to customers who are due to make payments.
3. Getting Payment Proposals/Payment Proof from clients and updating our CRM System. 4. Using various professional debt collection strategies/negotiation skills to ensure a high debt recovery level.
5. Tracking/Updating any customer disputes or complaints and updating the same in the system ensuring they are resolved as per guidelines.
6. Working on assigned accounts and keeping an accurate and up-to-date
diary system to ensure promises to pay are closely monitored/kept.
7. Giving recommendations/discussion outcomes of assigned customers on the way forward. e.g. Restructuring, Giving Full & Final discounts etc.
8. To Rehabilitate debtors back to payment Plans as a retention strategy for our clients.
9. Communicate with management and other team members about methods and strategies to ensure a positive rate of customers agreeing to repay their debts.
A Diploma or Certificate in Business/Accounts/Sales or any Credit-related fields. A Degree is okay but not a must. Alternatively, An experience in Debt, sales or credit-related fields.
• Age between 25 and 45 years
• Computer literacy.
• Excellent command of English and Kiswahili languages.
• Self-driven individual with impeccable integrity.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Possess strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
• Remuneration on a commission basis.
Interested candidates are to send their CVs/resumes to email@example.com by COB 31st January 2024
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.