Responsible for repairs/troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical assemblies within the manufacturing operation.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
• Analyze and clear difficulties on Analog, Digital, Fiber-Optic and RF printed wiring boards.
• Work with test Engineering to improve board yields of all RF & Digital assemblies
• Maintain electronic equipment for repairs
• Capture, characterize and identify IED electrical/electronic RF receiver and transmitter modules and circuit board characteristics, operating frequencies and power.
• Maintain and repair several electronic components used for the acquisition and dissemination of Radio Frequency (RF) Telemetry Signals.
• Degree or Diploma Electrical or Electronics Engineering or other related fields.
• 1-2 years experience in a debugging or machine repair role
• Analytical and logical thinker
• Must have a valid passport
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.