Design and Technology
Premier Academy (Srimad Rajchandra Institute)
Engineering & Technology
A minimum of 2-3 years of experience Teaching Design & Technology or relevant subjects with exposure to the British National Curriculum in IGCSE, ‘A’ Level.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Key Qualifications, Skills Required
• A Master’s Degree in any of the following fields; Building and Civil Engineering, Engineering or Architecture, Physics (with electronics as one of the major papers).
• A Bachelor’s degree / A Post Graduate Diploma in Education in the relevant subject(s).
• Diploma in any of the following fields: Building and Civil Engineering, Engineering or Architecture or equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
• A TSC Registration Certificate.
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience Teaching Design & Technology or relevant subjects with exposure to the British National Curriculum in IGCSE, ‘A’ Level.
• A committed individual who is passionate about working with students.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents, staff, and students.
• Knowledge and understanding of current trends in teaching and learning practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured