KE 913 P.C.E.A KANGOYA CDC is a Compassion Assisted Project and church based Program whose primary objective is to release children from spiritual, social, cognitive and physical poverty and enable them become fulfilled Christian adults, who can serve themselves, family, community and country at large. We therefore seek to recruit a Digital Financial Mobilizer who meets the following;
• Must be a committed born again Christian preferably a Presbyterian.
• Be a degree holder.
• Should have a great passion to work with vulnerable children
• Be ready to work under minimum supervision and a servant leader.
• Be a team player and demonstrate advocacy for needy children.
• Must be computer literate.
• Attention to detail.
• Has excellent communication skills.
• Has excellent marketing skills.
• Has excellent written and oral skills.
• Has excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be committed to excellence, integrity, Dignity and stewardship
• Should be aged between 30 to 40 years
• 2 years contract – renewable.
• Possess relevant experience in donor funded projects.
• Excellent in writing proposals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keep an open communication with the Accountability Structure Management and Donors.
• Do research for prospective donors.
• Do proposal writing / concept notes.
• Maintain a Donor data base.
• Organize charity walks / galas/ fundraising events.
• Attends all committee meetings
• Compile and write quarterly and annual reports
• Undertake any other duties relating to development of the project as may be assigned.
• Thinks short- term and long-term and eternally in order to positively shape the organization.
• Treats all individuals with respect.
• Acts as a positive role model
• Builds and maintains strong internal and external relationships.
• Sees opportunities and acts on them.
• Open to suggestions and changes.
• Ability to innovate and create.
Send your application letter, current well detailed C.V, pastor’s recommendation (not more than 2 months old), Pastors contacts, photocopy of your ID and relevant academic and professional certificates before close of business 30th April 2021.
The shortlisted candidates must present original and photocopies of their testimonials (including the original hand written application) to the panel on interview day.