Bachelor in Education Early Childhood Education
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
• Bachelor in Education Early Childhood Education
• Post Graduate Diploma in Education/KNEC Diploma in ECDE
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
• Must be registered with TSC
• Experience in teaching the new DEPTE and DECTE courses shall be an added advantage
• Prepare lessons and other teaching materials for efficient and effective teaching
• Lecture in the field of competence in order to empower students
• Prepare, evaluate and grade student’s assignments, tests, projects and examinations for proper student assessment
• Counsel and guide students in order to enhance learning and social responsibility
• Set and administer test/examinations, write study Pac and prepare schemes of work and lesson plans for maintenance of high standards in training.
• Participate in the development of new programs to increase departmental profitability and growth
• Conduct research to update knowledge into the field of competence
• Monitor student class attendance and fees payment to facilitate decision making and prompt fees collection
• Attend and participate in scheduled departmental meetings and staff activities/events
• Maintain class discipline and order to ensure a conducive learning environment
• Assess students on attachments to ensure acquisition of skills
• Participating in College marketing and other activities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.