Industry – Engineering,
Location – Nairobi,
Salary – 30-40k,
The 47 Investment is a construction company that offers construction solutions at affordable rates. They specialize in Residential and Commercial houses. They are looking to hire a Draughtsman whose responsibilities will include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements and setting up production methods. Having hands-on experience with computer-aided design (AUTO-CAD)/ArchiCAD software and are familiar with building processes. The candidate will help us build functional, secure and well-designed products and structures that meet our needs.
• Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
• Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with Auto-cad, ArchiCAD, Prota
• Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
• Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
• Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
• Any other related duty as may be directed by the supervisor
Skills and Qualifications
• At least a Diploma in civil Engineering, architecture, quantity surveying or related course
• Must have a Minimum 1 years’ experience
• Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (AUTO CAD/ArchiCAD/Prota)
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Great mathematical and Cost management
• Organizational, and time-management skills.
• Action-oriented with an inherent drive for results
• Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Draughtsman - Construction) on or before 1st December 2021.