Victory Farms Kenya:
Victory Farms aims to be the most sustainable fish farm on the planet whilst it scales to feed 2 billion Africans in the coming 2 decades. Currently, VF is sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing fish farm, and the largest Fish Farm in East Africa. We have operations on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria and distribution capacity throughout Kenya. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity, with best-in-class talent from across the globe.
Electrician (located in Homabay)
In this role, you will be a key member within the Victory Farm’s Construction Department and will report directly to our Project Manager. The Electrician plays a crucial role in to ensure provision of safe working conditions within the farm and eliminate hazards and risks.
Your primary responsibilities will be as below but not limited to:
● Repair or replace worn and faulty electrical.
● Repair electrical wiring, circuits, and fixtures.
● Install electrical equipment, components, and systems.
● Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
● Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
● Installing, maintaining, and enhancing electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring.
● Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components.
● Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards.
● Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related field with an additional technical qualification.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience as electrician or similar position.
● Must be a person who can work with minimum supervision, high integrity, possesses good interpersonal and communication skills.
● Knowledge in maintaining the plant, buildings, machinery and other facilities to ensure they are in good working conditions while ensuring maximum utilization/output in cost-effective ways.
● Fluent in English.
● Location: Homabay, Kenya
● Status: Full time
● Salary: Competitive, based on experience