Field Maintenance Technician at Koko Networks
Engineering & Technology
A Degree/Diploma/Higher Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- You will be responsible for maintenance activities of KOKO points, Smart Depot, and Smart Tanker units ensuring they run to their maximum efficiency and uptime.
What you will do
- Perform routine unscheduled and scheduled maintenance.
- Field testing of newly delivered features, upgrades and fixes to the Network.
- Contribute in the setup of hardware and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures activities and other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Diagnose errors and resolve technical problems using a structured approach with a view to resolving incidents in a timely manner and prevent recurrence.
- Document troubleshooting steps, workarounds and resolution details.
- Make recommendations for product, Standard Operating procedures and process improvements.
- Plan and prioritize field activities to ensure optimal use of resources and efficient operations.
- Demonstrate accountability, care and responsibility for company resources, tools and equipment assigned to the team; maintaining them in good working condition.
- Ensure adherence to Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Management System requirements, as well as communicating any potential risks identified.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- A Degree/Diploma/Higher Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in field operations or a similar technical capacity.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair equipment.
- Working knowledge of plumbing repairs, maintenance processes, methods and installation techniques
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken technical English.
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
- A team player able to work effectively with others and independently with minimal supervision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured