Global Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Must have 7+ years of experience in ecommerce or product marketing management. Experience in managing relationships with technology, product, and sales teams.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
The mission of the Center for Creative Leadership is to advance the understanding, practice, and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide. Founded in 1970, for over 50 years CCL has helped individuals and organizations unlock their potential through an exclusive focus on creating research-backed, transformational developmental experiences. Through decades of both research and practice, our esteemed faculty of behavioral scientists, researchers, and coaches have pioneered best practices in the leadership development industry and delivered unparalleled expertise in addressing leadership challenges globally.
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL ) is looking for the right mix of product marketing, integrated marketing and e-commerce marketing experience to fill a new Marketing Manager position on the Global Marketing Client & Communications Team. This role will be responsible for growing product revenue within our open enrollment line of business and for transactional product offerings. This Marketing Manager with work closely with our product and sales teams to drive demand generation through omni-channel marketing campaigns, user experience and systems optimization. In addition, this role will be responsible for maintaining e-commerce as a sales channel, centralizing shop processes, optimizing various product offerings via content, and assisting with platform enhancements. This leader will partner with our brand and content teams by developing a marketing plan that will support CCL's business goals for assigned areas of responsibility. Timely reporting on KPIs, site performance, campaign effectiveness, and proposing ideas for improving fill rate strategies based on available product data will be key.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, socialize, and execute an integrated marketing strategy in support of CCL's fiscal year open enrollment and transactional revenue goals.
- Partner with product and sales teams to determine a roadmap and establish a successful go-to-market product strategy for our open enrollment program suite.
- Partner with analytics & intelligence team to deliver comprehensive KPI reporting and site analysis, informing our strategy for site enhancements and growth opportunities at the team and executive levels.
- Assist marketing web development team and our global technology team to advise on enhanced ecommerce platform capabilities. Support a platform enhancement roadmap in partnership with key stakeholders and our selected partner of record.
- Manage the e-commerce platform as needed, including addition, removal, and configuration of new products or programs, and periodic user assessments of the platform.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders across the organization about current ecommerce marketing activities, open enrollment fill rates, cart strategies, product page details, and performance metrics.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must have 7+ years of experience in ecommerce or product marketing management.
- Experience in managing relationships with technology, product, and sales teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Experience in B2B marketing, enterprise B2B sales process and CRM functionality.
- Practical experience working with Adobe Magento and Google Analytics is preferred.
- Strong technical background with ability to discuss ecommerce details with developers.
- Ability to influence others and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical mindset, tactical problem solver and able to apply learnings from experience.
- Competency in project management skills including managing creative services, production schedules and budgets, with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience working across time zones and cultures with international colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with internal or external clients.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured