Graphic Design degree/diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
The graphics designer Intern will be tasked with working on a variety of products, product designs and activities, such as, advertising collaterals, inclusive of website, social media, client and partner request, below the line materials, magazines, posters, product rate cards, flyers, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e giving organizations a visual ‘brand’. He/she will be responsible for receiving a brief and research, devising and developing concepts based on them with focus on providing solutions and design specifications.
To be the GO TO PLATFORM for All Things Real Estate
Be a team player and master your role in the team by ensuring our current and new clients are engaged to give them a positive and productive impact on our business, through regular interactions with them by putting their needs first at all times, and establish trust-worthy relationships for the mutual benefit with our business and our clients.
Reporting to Marketing Manager
Direct Reports: None
Key Responsibilities You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include-
● Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
● Think creatively to produce new ideas, develop new concepts, graphics and layouts for both online and print/interactive design
● Using innovation to redefine a design brief with the constraints of costs and time
● Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to account managers
● Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design(CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
● Proofreading to produce accurate and high quality work
● Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
● Working as part of a team with printers, photographers and marketing specialists.
● Estimating the time required to complete the work and complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, printers, where necessary.
● Review all final creative and be responsible for the accuracy of all art files and suggesting improvements if required.
● Document proven tactics in-design process, and ensure adherence to graphics design process framework.
● Meet your deadlines consistently in line with business goals and grow from strength to strength.
● Give feedback to the organization, comments and concerns that you receive from your clientele for the maintenance and development of better services.
● Communicate strongly with a clear neutral accent, able to speak convincingly and write just as well.
● Possess exceptional design skills and be able to work with minimal supervision.
● Demonstrate your attention to detail in your work, which is key to this role.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity and is very rewarding to you, if you are the right candidate.
● BuyRentKenya CEO
● BuyRentKenya Customer Service Relationship Team Lead + Team
● BuyRentKenya Social Media -Content Marketer
● Graphic Designer & ROAM Design Team
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
Graphic Design degree/diploma or equivalent. Relevant subjects for graphic design work include those that involve visual arts.
At least 3 months of industry experience.
1. Passion for graphics design, and mobile and desktop platforms
2. Typeset, design and layout skills
3. A passion for digital design
4. An eye for detail
5. Organized and able to prioritize to meet deadlines.
6. 3D Design
8. Fine art,graphic design,photography,visual art and illustration
9. Knowledge of the local market,competitors,product knowledge
10. Working knowledge of MS office
11. Fluent and excellent writing skills in English.
12.This is a full-time, permanent role reporting at 8:30 in the morning and clock-out at 5:30pm Monday to Friday
13. Must have a laptop with relevant softwares.
What to Expect and KPI’s
a) Design work often involves sitting and working at a computer for long periods of time till quality is attained.
b) Job satisfaction comes from creating high quality artwork and building a solid reputation .You will also be able to use creative powers to solve problems.
c) Although the work is mostly office-based, travel within the working day to meet clients may be required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.