Drive design strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reporting To Creative Director
Experience 1-3 yrs
Industry Type Entertainment/Media/ Digital
Budget As per Industry Standards
Qualification Degree/diploma/certificate course specializing in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or Fine Arts
Role & Responsibilities
1. Drive design strategy.
2. Creation of social media and company graphics
3. Lead the visual and contextual direction of creative product from inception through completion.
4. Responsible for planning and executing projects independently and in conjunction with the various team across all mediums. i.e Traditional as well as digital
5. Coordinate with the social media specialist to discuss the brand requirements and ideating to create and develop ideas and campaigns as per brand / brief requirement.
6. Creating design with the briefs available and through data research.
7. Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
8. Working with a wide range of media tools and software.
9. Working as a part of team
10. Updated with current design trends, application packages, visual arts, and anything that impacts the design.
11. Creating / driving design layouts and concepts as per layout principles and design concepts.
12. Bring in global best practices and ideas to suit the requirement
Skills & Requirements
1. A serious understanding of visual and ideation concepts.
2. Experience designing for intuitive and delightful experiences and engagements
3. A strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise in brand campaigns and communication.
4. Excellent work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
5. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
6. Strong storytelling, graphical illustration, layout composition, touchpoints understanding and ability to visualize audience / consumer journey
7. Excellent communication skills & responsive character
8. Sound understanding of various creative software for designs and development of concepts
9. Deep understanding towards leveraging design for Conversion Rate.
10. Fluency in best practices for design trends, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
11. Deeply connected with global trends on ideas and creative campaigns
12. Knowledge of design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured