Kika Des Suites are luxury apartments comprising of 2 bedroomed and studio apartments in Nairobi's exclusive Muthangari Drive. There are a total of 64 fully serviced apartments.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Primary responsibility will be to supervise and manage the day to day housekeeping of the apartments as well as the public areas. The succesful candidate should be able to develop and implement strategies to improve the functioning of the housekeeping department and have excellent management skills and be able to ensure that housekeeping operations run efficiently.
- Administration and management of the housekeeping operation
- Conduct regular inspections of guestrooms
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, maintenance and safety are achieved in the housekeeping and laundry departments
- To make sure all keys handled by housekeeping staff are kept safely and records are complete
- To maintain and check agreed grooming of housekeeping staff regularly
- To make sure linen, guest supplies, cleaning supplies and stocks are kept to agreed level
- To make sure all equipment used is kept in good condition
- Ensure lost and found procedures are followed through accurately and consistently
- Handle room related guest complaints and follow through on required actions
- Responsible to train supervisors and fulfill training role in the absence of the trainer
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality management, business administration or a related field
- Age Preferably 35-45 years
- Must have over 10 years experience in hotel operations management, preferable in a supervisory or a management role
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.