REPUBLIC OF KENYA MIGORI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
10. Inspector Water Engineering JG CPSB 11 (1 POST) REF/MCPSB/261/2020
The officer at this level will work under the supervision of the Sub County Water Officer (SCWO)
i. Carrying out surveys and site investigations to gather field data and design information
ii. Prepare projects estimates and project bid documents
iii. Carry out site supervision, contract administration and management of projects
iv. Prepare and manage project reports and documents
v. Prepare annual work plans and budgets and other planning documents
vi. Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the SCWO
i. Must be a Kenyan citizen
ii. Must be a holder of a Diploma in Water Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution
iii. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
iv. Must have proficiency in computer applications
v. Must satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution
HOW TO APPLY
1. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
2. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
3. All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Thursday 21st January, 2021 at 5:00pm.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and
professional certificates and testimonials.
5. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010,
applicants must obtain the following clearance:
• Tax compliance certificate from KRA
• Clearance certificate from HELB
• Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
• Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
• Women, People Living with Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
• Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Migori County Public Service Board is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.