Our client, an interior design and construction company, is looking for an Interior Designer in Kenya, Nairobi.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
• Work with clients to determine initial goals and requirements for the space to be designed.
• Collaborate with architects, engineers, painters, and builders to further understand how interior space should function, appear, and be furnished.
• Analyze movement and use patterns of the space.
• Prepare sketches or other visual aids to demonstrate preliminary designs to client.
• Consult with client to select materials, furnishings, and decor.
• Use design applications to prepare and illustrate final plans.
• Determine timelines and project costs and presents accurate estimates to clients.
• Order or obtain necessary materials, adhering to project and budget specifications.
• Oversee the installation of materials, furniture, and other design elements.
• Ensure client satisfaction by visiting the project on completion with the client; resolve any complaints or concerns.
• Maintains current knowledge of trends and materials, techniques, and other developments in interior design.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to apply a sense of style to create aesthetically pleasing interiors.
• Strong visual design skills including proportion and aesthetics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to use computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Basic understanding of building codes and inspection regulations related to interiors.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their application letter with salary expectations, enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates (in zipped format), detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts and addresses of relevant referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured