Support the development and distribution of relevant documents/materials on issues affecting and related to the relevant projects, Support the collation data and data analysis
Support the preparation of reports under various project activities
Perform any other duties incidental to Project work as assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in Pharmacy or Pharmacy Technology from a recognized institution
- Experience in technical writing, ideally with experience in a health-related field.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite application, database management. Familiarity with Microsoft Project a plus.
- Fluency in English; proficiency in French will be an added advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work independently.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.