About the role:
Purpose of the role:
Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing. Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability. Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems.
• Monitoring spare parts inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
• Custodian of all inventory (Material & spare parts) on site
• Coordinate the periodic bulk raw material & spare parts stock taking, reviews the bulk raw materials requirements against budget/forecast and monitor movements to ensure working capital optimization.
• Report against Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for inventory volume/stockholding and product availability.
• Undertake specific projects connected to inventory for site improvement objectives
• Perform detailed materials reconciliation and ensure that standard operating procedures are strictly adhered to.
• Developing and implementing spare parts inventory control systems and practices.
• Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure spare parts & materials availability.
• Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the management.
• Maintaining and updating records of spare parts and raw materials purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
• Receiving, unpacking, and delivering goods to user departments or shelve them.
• Process and document returns as required following established procedures.
• Reconciling stock counts to book records.
• Asses spare parts consumption on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to identify usage trends.
• Ensure purchases do not exceed budget.
• Liaise with user departments to test products’ quality status upon delivery.
About the Candidate:
Minimum Job requirement:
• Bachelor's degree in logistics, business administration, commerce or related field.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in retail, warehousing, logistics, or similar
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Database management skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
• Clerical, word processing, Excel and/or office skills.