Investigation Officer II – Lawyer
Minimum post-admission experience of five (5) years from a reputable organisation Bachelor of Laws from a recognised institution
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising on the laws, procedures and practices relating to the Legal field;
- Assisting other investigators on issues relating to the area of the profession;
- Investigating cases of corruption and economic crimes;
- Identifying and tracing corruptly acquired assets;
- Preserving assets that are subject of investigation;
- Compiling and submitting investigation reports;
- Supporting civil proceedings against any person for the recovery of corruptly acquired property or benefits;
- Observing the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct, and integrity in the investigation and prosecution of corruption and economic crimes cases;
- Complying with principles and values of: good governance, human rights, transparency, accountability, ethics, and integrity.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment as an Investigation Officer II – Lawyer, a person must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum post-admission experience of five (5) years from a reputable organisation
- Bachelor of Laws from a recognised institution
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E.) minimum mean grade of C+ or its equivalent from a recognised institution
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with current practicing certificate unless exempted
- Certificate in computer application skills
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured