To work with the Legal Claims Department to pursue all due recoveries, both motor and non-motor recoveries, from third party insurers and third parties within the limitation period, to recover maximum recoveries for the Company
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Pursue all third-party recoveries with insurance companies, advocates and any other debtors owing to the company, through both litigation and amicable settlements, where applicable.
2. Maintain and regularly update records of the ongoing recoveries and expected recoveries from other Insurance Companies.
3. Ensure that all physical and digital recovery files are up to date.
4. Ensure that demand letters have been sent out on all recovery matters.
5. Quantify, document and communicate the company’s recovery claims to the third parties within reasonable time.
6. Pursue and deal with third party claims within the ambit of Knock for Knock for purposes of cost cutting on claims.
7. Appoint tracers/investigators, where necessary, to investigate legal/beneficial ownership of third party vehicles or other property, physical addresses and economic status for purposes of pursuing recovery through litigation.
8. Meet the set recovery targets each month.
9. Maintain general correspondence on recovery matters.
Liaise with the insured, external advocates & service providers with regard to attendance and production of evidence in court.
Attend court to produce claim documents and other evidence when required.
Carry out searches in court registries, and sit in court proceedings, where necessary.
Provide reports on recoveries to the legal manager..
1 Perform other duties as assigned.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.