Title: Logistics Officer – Repair
Reports to: Repair Supervisor
Purpose: To coordinate logistics operations of the repair centers that include mainly spare parts main stock, receive stock from shops and from china, manage all stock moves in the Repair center
- Receive stock of products from shops and stock of spares and technicians’ tools from china
- Provide stock of products and spares to technicians everyday
- Analyze Main stock spare parts and report to the repair supervisor weekly and make sure you do not run out of stock.
- Analyze stock levels in the repair room and disposal.
- Ensure that repair center does not run out space in disposal locations.
- Ensure all deliveries from shops are confirmed on time.
- Ensure all products in the repair room and disposal have clear locations.
- Create inventories for all locations of the repair center on a weekly.
- Ensure all internal moves are done in the repair center on time.
- Ensure products and spares in the repair center are well arranged
- Description of tasks
- Check stock daily and weekly, with a complete stock count once a week
- Check type and quantity of products as they enter and leave the Distribution Centre
- Calculate required deliveries to shops based on their existing stock levels and float
- Coordinate with Repair Manager to ensure supply of spare parts
- Arrange occasional audits at the DC to check if reported stock level matches the actual stock level
- Provide feedback to Head of Repairs for improvements to processes and systems
2. Knowledge & General Skill Requirements of the Role
· Passion in logistics and supply chain.
· Problem solving skills and ability to understand new concepts
· Desire for self-improvement and career progression
· Proficient at using Microsoft computer software especially excel
· Resilient to stress with a positive attitude
· Honest and hardworking
· Organized and stays on top of things.
· Good communicator both up and down
· A nice big BBOXX smile
3. Person specification
Ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or any other related field and may have previously worked in any Logistics or procurement position for 2 years.