Market Development Specialist
Marketing & Communications
3-5 years of relevant experience with both in-person and virtual event planning and coordination. High sense of urgency and purpose
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
The Market Development Specialist (MDS) position will be a key driver for sales enablement success at The Select Group. This individual will be helping build and grow a market-driven relationship development strategy that provides, guidance, support and knowledge to sales leadership teams as they increase TSG's presence through sponsorships and f2f client industry events. Reporting directly into the Director of Marketing & Communications, the MDS role will be held responsible for increasing f2f client activity, improving client awareness of our vertical-based approach, helping better showcase our unique Managed Solutions offering, and creating memorable experiences with our clients.
- The MDS is held accountable to event success and tracking lead generation with the onsite sales team.
- The MDS partners with industry vice presidents to manage to an annual event budget for each vertical tailored to their individual account needs. (i.e. saturation vs. new account, etc.)
- Responsible for managing a companywide external events calendar
- Attends and supports on-site events with the sales team
- Manages event equipment and branded gear. Responsible for ordering and activation of each event
- Supports rinse-and-repeat annual themes for golf tournaments, non-profit partnerships, etc.
- Plans and organizes live or virtual meetings and events for an organization or external clients
- Implements an event strategy to achieve objectives. Researches and recommends event venues
- Coordinates meeting logistics, including attendee registration, transportation, accommodations, meals, and technology
- Conducts rehearsals and system checks of all equipment and connectivity
- Researches and maintains relationships with vendors for event support services
- Coordinates budget planning and ensures that events stay within cost projections
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with both in-person and virtual event planning and coordination.
- High sense of urgency and purpose
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at one
- Ability to travel up to 50% domestically
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured