• Bachelor of commerce (Marketing option)
• 2 years experience
• Digital marketing experience
• Marketing content designing skills will be an added advantage
• Oversee the marketing of the Kinji group of Schools
• Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
• Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
• This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
• Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
• Develop and managed editorial calendar and organization workflows
• Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. Must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
• Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
• Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
• Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels (with support from a videographer, photographer, video editor and graphic designer )
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Proven work experience in a marketing agency
• Proven work experience in as a Content marketing creator
• Would be an added advantage if they are a writer.
• Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
• Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
• Expertise in social media platforms
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English
• Background in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field