Materials Technician (4 Post)-Internship
Kericho County Public Service Board
Engineering & Technology
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
The County Government of Kericho has rolled out one (1) year internship programme for two hundred and ten (210) interns (ADVERT NUMBER: KCPSB/2023/32- KCPSB/2023/82-INTERNSHIP), that is aimed at giving unemployed graduates an opportunity for hands-on training and skill acquisition to enhance future employability.
(a) Duties and responsibilities
i. Sampling materials to Government laboratories;
ii. Advise on suitability of the material;
iii. Testing of material on site and;
iv. preparing progress reports.
(b) Requirements for internship
i. Be unemployed graduate from a recognized institution having graduated within the last three (3) years (2020,2021,2022);
ii. Material testing grade III and above;
iii. Have no previous work experience related to the area of study;
iv. Certificate of good conduct.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured