• Conduct regular maintenance/service on machinery, systems and vehicles
• Knowledge of 3D alignment, wheel balancing, tyre change and tyre vulcanizers.
• Knowledge of car wiring and tyre change both manual and digital for all vehicle i.e. saloon, SUVs and trucks.
• Problem identification, - listen to customers to better understand their concerns and the issue addressed.
• Monitor inventory and conduct vehicle inspections.
• Knowledge of motor vehicle accessories, spare parts and lubricant brands for various engine/vehicle types e.g. Total, Shell, K lubes, Eneos and Ola Lubes
• Knowledge of different types of cars i.e German, Japenese, UK and others
• Marketing of company products e.g spare parts, car accessories, lubricants and fuel
• Assemble machinery and mechanical components according to the specifications.
• Troubleshoot machines and oversee digital diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems of different vehicle models.
• Design and implement a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades for the station.
• Perform vehicle assessments and alert customers on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from operating at maximum efficiency.
• Maintaining general hygiene across the station
• Maintain work logs, repairs and maintenance records.
• Any other duties assigned to you.
• A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Certificate in any relevant field.
• 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role, Must have worked as a mechanic before.
• Fluent in language speaking (English and Swahili).
• Must be computer literate
• Must have a customer base
• Meeting company targets on monthly basis.
• Experienced and observant to safety precautions.
• Physical ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment.
• Must have soft skills including; high standards of discipline, analytical, excellent customer service, polite, attention to detail, integrity, observant, enthusiastic, punctual, courtesy, ability to work under minimal supervision, assertive, quick and problem solver.
• Must have technical skills including; excellent knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods – tyre services (all types of cars), wheel balancing, wheel alignment (castor & camber), wheel services (steel & alloy), batteries, suspension parts, lubricants (e.g., grease brake fluid, engine oil etc.), service parts, car spares, auto accessories and workshop equipment. Knowledge of different types of petroleum products