1. Milk Procurement Field Extension Officers
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meeting farmers on farm, in groups or individually to source raw milk on behalf of the company
• Opening of new route with our catchment area and mobilize farmers to supply raw milk to the company.
• Visit farmers and sensitize them on quality and price of milk and ensuring that farmers complaints are sorted within reasonable time
• Provision of information to milk procurement Managers on prices from competitors in their assigned areas.
• Diploma or Degree in Dairy Science, Veterinary Medicine, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Education and Extension, Agri-business management, Agricultural economics or a related field is required.
• Minimum of 3 (Three) years in a related field.
• Computer Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, electronic mails