Alupe University is one of the new Universities in Kenya established vide the Alupe University Charter, 2022. The University aims to be a Bastion of Knowledge in Science, Education, Business Studies, Economics Social Sciences, Human Resource Development, Tourism and Hospitality. Pursuant to Part III of the Alupe University Charter and Part XV of the Alupe University Statutes, the University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the below listed positions:
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PART – TIME TEACHING
FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, ECONOMICS & HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
A. DEPARTMENT OF MARKETING, HOSPITALITY AND HUMAN RESOURCES
1. Part-Time Lecturer in French
Requirements for Appointment
Applicants should have:
1. a) Must have a Doctorate degree in French language and literature from a recognized/accredited academic institution.
b) (i) Must have a Master degree in French language and literature in addition to a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution.
(ii) Those with a Master’s degree should have registered for a Doctorate degree.
2. Experience in teaching French to students in Hospitality, Tourism or Public Relations will be an added advantage.
3. Ability to employ a multi-media experience for language skills acquisition using video, recorded role play and computers will be an added advantage.
Applicants are required to submit five (5) copies of their application documents. Each application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, copy of National Identity Card, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 845 – 50400
Dropped at Alupe University Administration Registry at the Main Campus on or before Wednesday 7th September, 2022, by 3.00 pm.
An electronic copy in PDF format MUST BE send to the following address: email@example.com
Alupe University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, gender, and equality and therefore encourages qualified persons living with disabilities, women and those from marginalized areas to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvasing will result in automatic disqualification.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured