Minimum bachelor’s degree holder Must have accounting qualification, minimum CPA II qualifications.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Our client is looking for an experienced Projects Accountant to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance, accounting, and management. They will be responsible for overseeing financial operations as well as ensuring compliance with all financial regulations.
• Timely posting of all accounting transactions
• Accounts receivables management
• Monthly customers’ accounts reconciliation
• Debt collection/customer balances follow up.
• Accounts payables management
• Raising of supplier purchase orders and booking them in the system
• Accounting for all expenses
• Weekly cashflow management and status reporting
• Monthly supplier accounts reconciliation
• Banking process management and reconciliations
• Accounting for petty cash expenses
• Payments process management
• End to end accounting and ensuring accuracy of the general ledger.
• Preparation of monthly financial management reports
• Payroll management
• Ensure complete and accurate end of year financial reports for audit.
• Preparation of audit schedules and support end of year audit process
• Timely filing of all taxes (VAT, PAYE, WHT & Income tax) and ensuring compliance
• Timely filing of statutory returns and ensuring compliance
• Participate in project process assignments/tasks.
• Projects execution assistance and reporting
• Any other relevant tasks as shall be assigned by management from time to time.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree holder
• Must have accounting qualification, minimum CPA II qualifications.
• At least 3-4 years accounting working experience
• Must have handled end to end accounting tasks.
• Must have knowledge of the audit process.
• Must demonstrate knowledge in working with accounting software’s.
• Must demonstrate knowledge for statutory and tax compliance requirements.
• Must demonstrate ability for cross-functional support roles.
• Demonstrate flexibility and teamwork in tasks execution.
• Must demonstrate readiness & flexibility for other assignments.
• Must demonstrate ability for projects execution & support.
• Must be keen to learn new skills quickly and plug in when needed.
To submit your application, please submit your current resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience to Brighter Monday. not later than 18th January 2024 by 1700hrs EAT. (The client is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive package).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.