Public Health Officer III at Machakos County Public Service Board
Health & Safety
Diploma in either Environmental Health Science or Public Health Inspection from a recognized institution
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- mobilizing, sensitizing and advising communities on matters related to environmental health; referring health cases to relevant health facilities;
- carrying out immunization; identifying environmental health issues at community level;
- organizing community health days to advise communities on common public health issues;
- collecting and maintaining up to date records of services rendered;
- assessing health needs of the community;
- implementing vector, vermin and rodent control measures; and
- implementing integrated mosquito control strategies.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- Diploma in either Environmental Health Science or Public Health Inspection from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured