As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for purchasing both pharmaceuticals and non-pharmaceuticals supplies for the hospital. The Purchasing Manager (PM) will oversee the end to end supply chain process for pharmaceutical and medical equipment requirements encompassing safety, sourcing, product selection, demand planning, quality, inventory, warehousing and transport for assigned countries / regions. Develop world-class partnerships with suppliers and other organizations
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Employer: Galaxy Hospital
• Manage end to end supply chain process for pharmaceutical, nutrition products, medical devices and medical equipment requirements for francophone countries that IRC operates in.
• Serve as subject matter expert for drug procurement, medical devices and equipment and service providers related to pharmaceutical regulatory and donors’ requirements
• Support in the development of processes to ensure compliance related to key supply chain requirements such as quality control, cold chain storage and distribution
• Per Health program requests, provide technical advice and guidance about importation process, sourcing information and review large pharmaceuticals orders placed by country programs to minimize inappropriate procurement
• Demonstrate expertise in contract negotiations and cost management
• Lead strategic supplier relationship management to continually identify process improvements and cost reduction opportunities
• Well versed in analysis of spend data and cost models for continuous improvement
• Maintain relationships with various business functions across the organization including health unit, legal, and regional/country offices
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand and track inventory levels
• Lead supplier selection and pre-qualification process globally
• Conduct Quality Control and pharmacovigilance activities, when deemed necessary or as an element of routine supplier management.
• Experience in sourcing both pharmaceuticals, medical devices and equipment
• Excellent accounting knowledge
• Experience of medical logistics and pharmaceutical supply chain systems in developing contexts
• 3-6 years of pharmaceuticals procurement related experience.
• At least Diploma in procurement, accounting and finance or equivalent qualification
• Driven to meeting or exceeding set targets
• Ability to provide fact based advice and development of market and industry analysis
• Has proven knowledge of procurement industry cost structures and drivers
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured