• Conduct physical and mental health triage, assessment bringing enhanced awareness of mental and physical health comorbidities
• Supervision of pharmacological treatment approaches eg, detoxification, adjunctive relapse prevention programmes
• Management of infections and adverse effects relating to alcoholism
• Engage in public health and drug abuse education
• Dispensing, monitoring and reporting on effects of medicines
• Supporting and managing alcohol and drugs withdrawal syndrome
• Compiling and submitting clinical reports
• Supporting clinical family therapy
• Supporting aftercare services
• Diploma in Nursing
• Knowledge in Alcohol and Drug Abuse
• Exhibition of Leadership Skills
• Luyha Language is added advantage
• Require age: 22-35 years old.
Application deadline is July 30th July 2020
Indicate your expected salary in the letter of the application.