TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited is a water service provider incorporated by an Act of Parliament Cap 486 of 2002 to provide clean potable water and sewerage services to the residents of Taita-Taveta County. To achieve this, we invite applications from suitable qualified and experienced candidates with excellent credentials to fill the following position:
JOB REF. NO
NO. OF POSITIONS
TERMS OF SERVICE
Three (3) years contract
To ensure the safety and protection of company's employees, visitors and property by responding to safety and security threats and establishing a security presence.
Reporting to the Human Resource and Administration Manager.
• Planning and executing security arrangements
• Maintaining law and order at TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited and its facilities
• Surveying security within TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited buildings and installations
• Liaising with police and other security agencies on security matters
• Investigating criminal cases affecting TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited
• Conducting security inspection, investigations and safety measures
• Supervising TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited contracted security personnel and liaise with contracted security firm on day to day security matters of the company
• Participating in preparation and implementation of annual security audit plans
• Compiling and preparing quarterly and annual security reports
• Carrying out security and safety procedures
• Preparing security intelligence reports
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
• Be in possession of a Diploma in Criminology or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
• Be in possession of Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service
• Have undergone a six (6) weeks Security Investigation Course at the CID Training School or an equivalent security training from a recognized institution
• Relevant work experience of not less than three (3) years in similar position
• Be proficient in Computer Applications
• Be a Kenyan Citizen
• Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and Integrity by obtaining clearance from higher education loans board (HELB), Directorate of criminal Investigation (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB), and Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters together with CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials addressed to:
The Managing Director
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Co. Ltd and should send their applications ONLY by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copy deliveries are currently being discouraged to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 virus.
Applications should be received on or before 2nd October, 2020 at 4.00 p.m
Women candidates are encouraged to apply
Candidates found Canvassing will be disqualified
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dated on 3rd September, 2020