• Coordinate security solutions in line with operational work plans and schedules in accordance to the agreed framework to facilitate effective and efficient operations in the security department.
• Confirm authorization of all equipment entering and leaving the institution to protect assets and persons in the institution.
• Resist unauthorized persons from gaining access to the institution to ensure compliance to procedures and safety in the institution.
• Direct visitors to assigned service areas to ensure seamless flow of operations and good visit experience at the institution.
• Carry out regular patrols around the institution to ensure its entire staff and assets are safe.
• Participate periodically in risk assessment and security audits in accordance to work plans, to inform on key priority areas to facilitate compliance and security standards.
• During fire safety drills, coordinate the clearance of office premises and of all persons and maintain control during emergency situations to ensure accountability.
The applicants must have
• Diploma in Security studies or a related field from a recognized institution
• Proficiency in Computer skills
• Two (2) years’ experience.