Degree in Business or Related Accounting Field
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The Senior Accounts & Procurement Assistant will be supporting the Accounts and Procurement team on various activities.
All internal Departments
Education and Experience:
● Degree in Business or Related Accounting Field
● 5 years’ experience with working knowledge on contract administration and sourcing support
● Ability to lead and influence others and build partnerships
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
● Possess strong interpersonal skill
● Keen attention to detail.
● Excellent team player
● Excellent integrity
● Ability to keep records and make reports
● Proficient in using Sage ERP
● Strong people skills- building collaborative relationships and empowering and developing people
● Excellent analytical, logistics, problem solving, and project management skills.
● Proven ability to think from a global perspective, in addition to a local perspective
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Oversee accounts payable and receivable, ensuring timely processing and adherence to terms.
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records.
● Daily Reconciliation of cash and bank transactions
● Weekly reconciliation of customers and suppliers age analysis reports from the Sage.
● Preparation of the sales and purchase file for the filing of monthly statutory returns.
● Monthly collection meeting with the sales team.
● Weekly/monthly analysis of income and expenditure accounts.
● Assist in preparing LPOs for local and international transactions.
● Preparation of monthly projections for the raw materials and packaging materials.
● Daily stock monitoring to avoid stock outs.
● Work with Suppliers to expedite late or urgent orders.
● Reconcile nonconforming products with Suppliers.
● Ensure all legal contractual documents, Insurance Certificates, are fully executed and in place for all sub-contractors’ engagements.
● Daily monitoring and updating the material requests from the user departments.
● Maintaining Proper records of both physical and soft copies of all the documents.
● Daily/weekly filing of all documentation in Accounts and Procurement department (Guidance to the subordinates).
● Provide proper support to the colleagues.
● Review and perform analysis of responses to solicitations, to include price comparison, conformity to statement of work, delivery terms, payment terms, and other terms and conditions of the procurement
● Negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best total value procurement
● Monitor and report on trends in global supply dynamics
● Solid judgment in making decisions and taking action
● Assist with preparation of the annual audit documents
● Other duties as assigned by the superior.
● Directors’ official works.
● Collect and provide all required information and documentation related to the allotted job.
1. Timely Completion of all jobs efficiently
2. Evidence of effective communication, team participation and team contribution
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.