Senior Coordinator, Safety & Security at Clinton Health Access Initiative
Product & Project Management
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Acts as the primary liaison with all global operations teams.
- Shares responsibilities with Regional Safety and Security Managers for incident response management across all CHAI teams, with specific responsibilities for global teams.
- Identifies, trains, and manages S&S liaisons on each global and operations team.
- Provides operational support to the S&S Department, including the day-to-day work planning and execution of team strategies.
- Works closely with Regional Safety and Security Managers and Liaisons to ensure that all department delivery deadlines are met.
- Develops and coordinates accurate reporting to be shared as needed with a variety of audiences, including CHAI leadership.
- Manages and tracks incidents and develops all incident reports for CHAI leadership.
- Leads S&S-related training for individual travelers and new hires, including sharing all available internal and external resources.
- Develops and formalizes S&S training across the global Safety and Security Department.
- Maintains and routinely updates S&S Portal Page.
- Assist the Senior Manager in planning of S&S department team building meeting as required
- Conduct country visits with liaison with the Regional Managers as required to learn about the S&S challenges and operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Operations and/or security experience (4-5 years), ideally with an international organization or global non-governmental organization.
- Ability to be effective in high-pressure situations, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and set priorities.
- Practical project management experience, including working with various stakeholders across numerous departments.
- Strong organizational skills, including tracking and supporting multiple work streams for diverse colleagues.
- Ability to work independently while also collaborating on shared work with colleagues.
- Strong writing, editing, and research, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of varied professional, cultural, and educational backgrounds and under pressure.
- Ability to plan work streams in a detailed manner.
- High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet applications.
- Strong work ethic, supported by commitment and follow-through.
- Demonstrated interest in international affairs, risk management, and /or global development.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured