He/she will be responsible for
assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and
receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and
keeping the warehouse stocked with essential equipment. The
successful candidates Must have at least 3 years’ working in a
busy flexible packaging finished goods store or in the manufacturing sector.
- Maintain a well-organized and orderly storefront that aligns with the company's image.
- Strive to achieve weekly sales goals and actively seek to upsell when possible.
- Properly process returns and coupons while following the company's stated policy and procedures.En
- sure the stockroom is organized and orderly.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports, and price lists.
- Ability to spend an extended period working in a standing position.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Punctuality and accountability when arriving at work and closing out cash registers nightly.
- Attention to detail is essential for building and stocking displays to company standards.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Ability to work in a group and contribute to a smoothly flowing experience for all customers.
- A detailed understanding of products or services solid and the ability to correctly answer customer questions as needed.
- Ability to multitask and balance the needs of several customers at once is mandatory.
- Basic math skills are needed to accurately close out transactions and provide change to customers.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Good knowledge of flexible packaging products.
- Experience with Sage Evolution a plus advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement management from a recognized Institution is a plus advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 25,000 - 30,000 (Approx. 250-300 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Deadline: 22nd October 2020.
We endeavor to contact
all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this
unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has
not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered
for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions
that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***