The Talent Officer will directly offer support by coordinating a wide range of projects related to Talent Management and Development, HR compliance, recruiting, on boarding/orientation and employee experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide reliable, accurate, and timely administrative support to the Talent &Performance Manager in ensuring the execution and coordination of all Talent management initiatives e.g. Talent Review Forums, Performance review sessions, Culture Forums and Learning and Development programs.
- Prepare job advertisements and all related interview documentation on time including management of recruitment logistics.
- Liaise with the CARA department to ensure that all job advertisements are posted on all company social and are well-maintained and up-to-date.
- Ensure employee data is accurate and updated in a timely manner in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and the E-learning platform.
- Responsible for coordinating training/meeting events including logistical arrangements, coordination with NITA for reimbursements, training evaluations, and provision of training materials.
- Manage the onboarding of new hires and the preparation of the induction program and related communication with the aim of ensuring all new hires go through the end-to-end induction program as per policy.
- In liaison with the HR Business Partners, ensure that employees’ key talent cycle dates are completed and communicated to all Heads of Departments and necessary paperwork is completed. Dates include but are not limited to probationary dates, exit dates, and managing of employee exit interviews.
- Assist in the monthly payroll input collation, payroll processing, payroll validation, and filing of payroll records within the set deadlines.
- In liaison with the Talent & Performance Manager deliver on the employee experience and employee value proposition by coordinating and executing various initiatives.
- Analyse metrics, report emerging trends and provide statistical information on request including standard reports derived from HRIS and E-learning platforms.
- Ensure the employee Resource Centre and Training Rooms are well maintained for use by employees.
- Ensure full utilization of the Resource Centre by employees by initiating and executing campaigns to promote usage including ensuring the centre is fully resourced.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the business-related disciplines.
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Practical experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages and HRIS systems.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills including the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- A self-driven individual who motivates and inspires confidence.
- Able to build work relationships and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to maintain high levels of professionalism, confidentiality and Integrity levels.
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – All other department heads, and all other staff.
- External – Service providers, clients and suppliers.
- This is an office-based role.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.