Diploma in Electronics / Computer Software or Similar
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Location: Mombasa, Kenya
Industry: Security Services - Telematics
Age Group: 30 + years
Qualification, Experience and Other Requirements
• Diploma in Electronics / Computer Software or Similar
• Minimum 3 + years’ experience in the field of GPS technology (Fleet and Fuel)
• Must have Hands – on experience on Electrical Wiring of Heavy-Duty Vehicles.
• Must Possess Hands – on experience in Troubleshooting.
• Basic understanding of MS Office Suite and Financial accounting.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Installation of GPS terminals (Wiring of GPS, Programming of Units) of both Fleet and Fuel Monitoring Systems.
• Analyze the data from the Application Platforms and generate reports (Fuel Analysis, GPS Tracking reports etc..)
Salary: Negotiable based on Qualification and Experience of the Candidate.
Other benefits as per company’s policy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured