• Proven experience as an Injector Molding machine operator • Understanding of production procedures • Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g., speed)
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
• Test operation of machines periodically
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Maintain activity logs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.