Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an Animator include:
• Conceptualizing ideas for characters, scenes, backgrounds and other animation elements
• Creating character sketches for new animations based on design briefs
• Producing storyboards for animation projects
• Designing backgrounds, sets and other elements of the animated environment
• Developing timing and pacing of motion to sync with audio requirements
• Working with story editors to merge various layers of animation
• Recording dialogue for the animation when necessary
• Collaborating with other creative including writers, designers, photographers and other animators
Skills and Qualifications
A successful Animator candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Excellent creativity and originality
• Superior graphic design skills
• Proficiency in design and animation software
• In-depth understanding of mathematical and geometric concepts
• Knowledge of color theory
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate in large teams
Education and Training requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design
• Film Animation and web publishing
• A qualified Animator will have at least one year of experience in the field.
• Animators should be able to conceptualize characters from ideation to final execution.
• Animators should be comfortable working with computer graphics tools and using them to create storyboards for animation projects.
• An experienced animator should have a proven record of delivering creative projects to client specifications and within required timelines.
Send your detailed curriculum vitae outlining your qualifications and experience.