We are seeking a motivated Business Assistant Intern to support the founder of Freedomaro Ventures. The ideal candidate will contribute to the development of our ventures by executing a variety of business-related tasks, ensuring high standards and timely completion. This role is perfect for someone eager to dive into the world of entrepreneurship.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Freedomaro Ventures turns ideas into sustainable businesses. We explore opportunities in diverse industries and provide startup capital, strategy and guidance to turn those initiatives into successful ventures. We are committed to fostering an environment where creativity meets execution, supporting our ventures every step of the way.
- Conduct research: Dive into various data sources, both primary and secondary, to collect and analyse information relevant to assigned projects. This research may include conducting surveys, interviews, and desk research.
- Carry out marketing activities.
- Manage social media channels.
- Engage with potential customers and partners, representing Freedomaro Ventures professionally.
- Organise events.
- Assist in writing engaging and informative blogs.
- Engage in administrative tasks and coordinate logistics.
- Embrace challenges and problem-solving as an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enthusiasm for research: A genuine passion for exploring and understanding new topics, a keen eye for detail, and inquisitiveness.
- Clear, precise, proactive and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Bias towards action and results i.e. getting things done.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, with the ability to collect, organise, and analyse data effectively.
- A growth mindset and a genuine willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to think outside the box and contribute creative ideas.
- High integrity and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Education: University degree must have been completed.
- Unparalleled personal growth and learning opportunities about the foundations of professional work and entrepreneurship.
- A highly employable and varied skill set gained within a few months.
- Opportunity to work closely with a seasoned generalist who has worked in many analytical, operational and commercial roles in the UK, Kenya and Uganda.
- Exposure to lean startup principles and hands-on experience in starting and operating a business.
- Diverse range of tasks and projects.
- Freedom to work from anywhere and in your unique style.
- This is an unpaid position - however, we can offer a small stipend.
- The duration of the internship can be discussed.
If you are ready to embark on an exciting journey, gain invaluable skills, and have some fun along the way, apply now!
Please email your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com with “Business Assistant Intern” in the subject line.
We will consider applications on a rolling basis.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.